Cisco IE-2000-8TC-G-B network switch Managed L2 Fast Ethernet (10/100) Black (IE-2000-8TC-G-B)
Cisco IE-2000-8TC-G-B network switch Managed L2 Fast Ethernet (10/100) Black
Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 Series
The Cisco® Industrial Ethernet 2000 (IE 2000) Series is a range of compact, industrially ruggedized access switches. IE 2000 series provide customers with ease of use, secure access, and industry leading convergence using Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP). Multiple industries such as automotive, oil and gas, mining, transportation, and energy companies are all increasingly requiring IP based networks in their production areas. The newest IE 2000 additions have been designed to support access layer connectivity and to meet the increasing needs for security, voice, and video traffic across industrial networks.
Zero-touch discovery using Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), auto sync to SD card, express setup, and fast boot-up time (60 seconds) to help in migrating to an Ethernet environment without resistance.
802.1x, port security, and DHCP allow dynamic port-based authentication; Secure Shell (SSHv2); SNMPv3 provides encrypted administrator traffic during Telnet and SNMP sessions; TACACS+ and RADIUS authentication facilitate centralized control and restrict unauthorized users.
Cisco REP ring protocol and PROFINET– Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP)
Cisco DNA Center software, Auto SmartPort, Web Device Manager, Telnet, HTTPS access, SNMP, CNA, and Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
Network Address Translation (NAT)
Line-rate, hardware-enabled 1:1 static address translation designed to enable duplicate IP address usage in the Layer 2 machine node networks.
Layer 3 routing
IPv4 and IPv6
PoE (IEEE 802.af) and PoE+ (802.3at) supported on selected models.
Industrial automation protocols
EtherNet/IP (CIP) and PROFINET MRP (IEC 62439-2) allow integration with existing management platforms from Rockwell, Siemens, and others.
Additional Product Notes
- Four, eight, or 16 10/100Base-T Ethernet ports (Small Form-Factor Pluggable [SFP] downlinks on selected models); fixed configurations with a compact form factor
- Two gigabit combo ports: SFP (100 Mbps and 1 Gbps) or RJ45 uplink
- Dual-input DC power supply, alarm relays, DIN rail mount
- Industrial Power over Ethernet (PoE) solution
- Conformal coating SKUs available (IE-2000-16TC-G-X and IE-2000-16PTC-G- NX)
- Swappable SD flash card and mini-USB connector
- Industrial environmental compliance and certifications
- Industrial partner applications: Ethernet/IP and PROFINET
|Networking standards||Switch type||Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||Switch layer||Power connector||DHCP features|
|IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z||Managed||Fast Ethernet (10/100)||8||L2||DC-in jack||DHCP server|