§ 1 Definitions
1. Administrator - Senetic LTD, 5 London Road, SW17 9JR London
2. Cookies - is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website.
3. Administrator Cookies - Cookies Administrator services.
4. Plug-in Cookies - Cookies plugins.
5. Service - is a website under the senetic.ie domain where the website administrator manages Internet services.
6. Device - an electronic device through which the user accesses the website.
7. User - an entity whom with accordance with the Terms and Conditions and legal provisions can be the recipient of electronic services or with whom a contract for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
§ 2 Types of Cookies used
1. Cookies may be issued on our Site by third parties as a result of third party applications integrated into our web site, via the content of third parties who broadcast in our advertising spaces or by external advertisers using our publicity space.
2. Cookies allow us to:
a. Count the number of page views for advertising content distributed in our publicity space, identify the ads displayed, the number of users that have clicked on them, in order to gather statistics
b. To recognize your device when when it is browsing other sites where advertisers or third-parties also issue cookies and adapt the content to your device.
1. At any time, you can choose to accept or reject cookie installation on your device by configuring your browsing software.
§ 4 Options to determine the storage or access for Cookies
1. You can control the cookies recorded onto your device. You can modify your choices for free, at any time, according to the options that are available on your web browser. If you have accepted cookies, the cookies which are integrated into the pages and content that you have consulted can be temporarily stored in a special location on your device. Only the party who issued the cookies can read them.
2. When you reject cookies, we still install a cookie which lets us memorize your choice so we do not have to ask if you want to accept or reject the cookies with every visit.
3. If you refuse to accept cookies on your device, or if you delete what has been recorded, you cannot benefit from a number of features which are necessary to browse in certain areas on our site. This would be the case if you were trying to access content or services that require login. This would also be the case if we cannot recognize, for technical management purposes, the type of browser your device is using, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the internet.