Administrator - refers to Senetic LTD, registered at 3 More London Riverside, SE1 2RE London, United Kingdom, Company Number: 07125121, VAT Number: GB990202141, which provides electronic services and stores and gains access to information in the User′s devices.
Cookies - IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices, in order to store information used to identify the User or memorize the history of their actions in the Store.
Administrator′s Cookies - refers to cookies posted by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
External Cookies - refers to cookies placed by the Administrator′s partners via the Website.
Website - a page where the Administrator runs a website that operates in the senetic.ie domain.
Device - an electronic device by means of which the User gains access to the pages of the Website.
User - an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be made in accordance with the Regulations and the law.
2. Types of Cookies used
The cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User′s Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter User Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
The administrator uses the following types of cookies:
a. With regard to their life cycle:
• Session cookies: they are stored on the User′s Device and remain there until the end of the session of the given browser. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device′s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User′s Device.
• Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User′s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User′s Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User′s Device.
b. With regard to the Internet domain from which they originate, we divide cookies into:
• own - set by the web servers of our website,
• third parties - set by web servers of websites other than our website.
The User has the ability to limit or disable access of cookies to their Device. If you use this option, use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
In addition to cookies, we also use other similar technologies such as:
• Fingerprinting, a technology that collects and analyzes information about the device (information about the browser, operating system, installed plug-ins, time zone, screen size, system fonts and other configurations) with which you use the website. This information is used to identify you and ensure the security of our store;
• Device recognition, involving the use of collected information about your device (information about the browser, operating system, installed plug-ins, time zone, screen size, system fonts and other configurations), operations based on statistics and probability for analysis, and assigning a common identifier for data resulting from the use of the device. The purpose of this activity is to try to recognize the User (e.g. recognize that you are the same user using multiple devices). This information is used for your identification;
1 Provision of services requested by you (strictly necessary cookies)
We use our own cookies to enable you to log in to your Account, access to Store services intended only for logged in Users and enable smooth navigation on the pages and subpages of the Store without having to repeat the authentication process each time.
3.2 Optimizing the use of the Store (strictly necessary and analytical cookies)
3.3 Viewing statistics of the Store′s pages and subpages (analytical cookies)
We use third-party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics) to count visits to the Store, their length and to determine which functionalities of the website or its parts were most frequently used or visited. The information collected in this way allows us to analyze the performance of the Store and determine the directions of development of new functionalities and services.
3.4 Tracking activity in the Store (analytical cookies)
We use our own cookies in order to identify you for the purpose of analyzing your activity in the Store and determining what actions were taken on the Store′s website. The information collected in this way allows us to better adjust the recommended products and services as well as marketing messages to your preferences and interests.
3.5 Displaying ads tailored to your preferences (advertising cookies)
Our cookies and third party cookies (e.g. Google Adwords) are used to run marketing campaigns and remarketing campaigns that reach you with our marketing messages if you have previously visited our Store. These cookies remember that you visited our Store and what activities were carried out in it. Information collected in this way is transferred to external suppliers.
We use third-party cookie files to send you notifications in your browser (so-called web push notifications). In addition, we use third-party cookie files to identify you for sending web push notifications.
3.6 Google analytical and advertising services
Our store uses Google services. Detailed information on the technologies used and the data collected can be found at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You can withdraw your consent to personalize ads and control the displayed ads at any time. The modifications can be made at: https://adssettings.google.com/
4. The ability to determine the conditions of storage or accessing through Cookies
You can change your cookie settings at any time by specifying the conditions for storing and accessing cookies via your web browser settings or service configuration. In the menu bar of the web browser, in the "Help" section you can find information on how to reject saving new cookies, how to delete previously stored cookies, how to request notifications about saving a new cookie and how to block the operation of cookies.
The user can delete cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser used.